ULTIMATE GUIDE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE GUIDE

ULTIMATE GUIDE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ULTIMATE GUIDE

2 posters

Crossfire money guide!

Mr Tupac
    Mr Tupac
    Admin

Crossfire money guide! Empty Crossfire money guide!

Post  Mr Tupac Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:15 am

OK guys today i will tell you how to make and spend your money on Crossfire!.

First you want to start off with m16 and your character which leaves you 46k. Now i know how annoying it is using m16, but use it until it breaks. After you rank up you get money. You will need to use your m16 untill you get staff sargent 1st class. You should have from 46k to 130k, but thats 4 rank ups. Might take a lil bit of your time but its worth it. Then you buy the guns you want and start playing. To find out which gun is the best or which gun your best with you should make alot of accounts and redo the steps above to find out. Once you have found the best weapons your good with, then make one last account and get those guns and then play for real. Dont also spend your money all at once or, you will eventually get bored of that gun and wont have enough for another, Or you would have to buy gp/zp with real money. Then You Own EVERYONE on CROSSFIRE!@
    Turk4life321
    Admin

Crossfire money guide! Empty Re: Crossfire money guide!

Post  Turk4life321 Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:31 am

*cough* Or "HACK" Like Me N Saim AKA Tupac

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:17 am